mercredi 10 juin 2009

Bonne Fete Papa

Suite à des soucis techniques, je relance l' add-on Bonne Fête Papa,réalisé en collaboration avec SANDY!

3 commentaires:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is a beautiful kit, I love the color combination and what you have done with the papers! I was hoping to get the password from you so I could download it. Thank you so much! Angel
    mrsiems (at) g mail (dot) com

    RépondreSupprimer