jeudi 16 juillet 2009

CU_Perles

Et vu le nombre de coms reçus pour mon dernier freebie, en voici un autre.
C'est un pack de perles, CU ok!

I'm so glad I had plenty of nice coms for my last freebie kit that I'm leaving you another one.
It's a pack of CU pearls,
enjoy them!


14 commentaires:

  1. Hi Marie. I would appreciate the password in order to access the file. I will leave my thanks on 4shared if your comments are enabled.
    My email address is aownby5@yahoo.com.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you very much for these great pearls!! :)

    @Andrea: password is posted in description in the shop! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Olá, gostaria de obter o password. Seu free é lindo. Pode enviar pro meu e-mail janyellemayara@hotmail.com Obrigada.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. hello!!!!
    il faut un mot de passe pour dl ton CU ^^
    kissou

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. merci pour ce freebie marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. merciii pour ce freebie !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Trop sympa ce CU !! Merci Marie !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you, these are so cute and I can't wait to use them!

    RépondreSupprimer